90 galvy chassis suppliers

· 36 · 8938

top drive

• They gave me an MOT - fools
Re: 90 galvy chassis suppliers
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »

done both radius arm brackets.

cleaned up , removed old siezed pistons , painted and rebuilt with new seals and stainless pistons.

the one way parts vortex that is my garage has had its polarity reversed and parts seem to be coming out again !
`87 ninety - full rebuild with 11l 200tdi conversion ,2 inch lift and 13 inch shocks and relevent protection/sliders./ dislocation cones

Goes like a stabbed rat.

top drive

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2014, 09:38:56 PM »

Slowly.
Engine and box to be mounted this weekend. Hope it runs, bought blind,
`87 ninety - full rebuild with 11l 200tdi conversion ,2 inch lift and 13 inch shocks and relevent protection/sliders./ dislocation cones

Goes like a stabbed rat.

Dave T

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 07:04:35 AM »
looking good, its always good to have days when you can see change, its the ones where you do loads of invisible stuff that can get demoralising.
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

top drive

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 11:25:17 AM »
definantly dave.

had another one of them days at the weekend there. Engine/box mounted and plumbed in, props fitted, Steering hooked up. Just needs a couple of belts fitting and some coolant /oilchange and turbo priming.

hopefully wont be long till its at some trials.

Now to tidy the garage(so i can find the floor) and finish work on the bulkhead and give it a dicht o paint.

Goes like a stabbed rat.

top drive

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2015, 12:36:07 PM »

just thought id revisit this.

We have a walking talking driving land rover now. alas with minimal interior at the moment but brakes , clutch and electrics are all working as per factory.

Shouldn't be long till i have an MOT and get along to some events.

someone on here should recognise that tail gate - i bought it off here. I really need to sort out a non chequer plate one.

Goes like a stabbed rat.

top drive

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 07:08:03 AM »

Interior check, exterior check....

A solid brake pedal when the engines running....fail. Master cylinder rebuild today.

Mot on the 16th . Hoping to get down to a green road run or two before the end of year :)

Goes like a stabbed rat.