Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
PAST EVENTS / Bathgate Weekend CCV May 2024
« Last post by Frank W on Today at 07:10:44 PM »
Good weather day for the Ballencrieff weekend competitions....Only have my pictures for the CCV, if anyone has pictures of the other events, please send them to me and I can put them on the Gallery.
Big thanks to Landowner, organisers, set-up teams, marshals on the day and those who took my camera when I was driving....
My selection now in the Gallery....https://www.slroc.co.uk/gallery/bathgate-weekend-ccv-may-2024/

Frank W
FORTHCOMING SLROC EVENTS / RTV Event at Bathgate - 18 May 2024
« Last post by JulianA on May 15, 2024, 10:09:49 AM »
The fourth RTV event is being held at Ballencrieff, near Bathgate this coming Saturday in conjunction with separate TYRO and CCV events.

Tickets are available from the Club website: (https://www.tickettailor.com/events/scottishlandroverownersclub/1092244?)
Passengers must also sign on and this can be done when buying your ticket.

We will be setting up on Friday afternoon at 3:00pm and if you would like to help then please meet me at the entrance gate at 2:50pm (what 3 words:  roost.develop.bachelor).
There is camping available at the site on both Friday and Saturday nights for club members.

Please also remember that there is a driving day that anyone can come along and drive the marked route (in any 4x4 vehicle), try out a few of the competition sections from the day before or just explore the hills and magnificent views as you wish.
You do not need to be a club member, or a Land Rover Owner – anyone is welcome to come along and see what the club has to offer. Cost for the day is £25 per vehicle. All drivers and passengers must sign-on at the Club Caravan and drivers on the course must have a suitable Drivers License (except in the Kids designated drivers area).Tickets are available from: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/scottishlandroverownersclub/1255615?
FORTHCOMING SLROC EVENTS / 18th & 19th May Bathgate TYRO, RTV, CCV & driving day
« Last post by neils on May 13, 2024, 07:29:37 PM »
We have a triple trial day on Saturday and a driving day open to all on Sunday, no matter what you drive as long as its 4x4, although it would be best if its designed for offroad as opposed to a 4x4 audi TT!
Enter here to all events
https://www.slroc.co.uk/how-to-enter/
GENERAL CHAT / Vehicle Trackers
« Last post by Alan Mc on May 11, 2024, 08:08:58 AM »
Just been fleeced by my insurance broker who got me to renew last month but snuck in a requirement for a Tracker in the small print.   I’m going to complain but anyone had experience of:

Getting a recognised tracker;
Fitted by a recognised technician;
Having a subscription in place to cover?

Looked at briefly and looks like an additional cost I don’t want to pay.   

Thanks, Alan. 
HELP & ASSISTANCE REQUIRED !! / Re: WDW set up Shotts Friday 10th May
« Last post by Alan Mc on May 09, 2024, 07:02:22 PM »
Dave - I can assist from 1.   Number is 07452 997052.  Alan. 
FOR SALE / WANTED / Re: Standard diffs
« Last post by 90csw on May 08, 2024, 11:14:01 AM »
Hi,
I have in the garage a pair of standard diffs from a series 3. These have done around 45k miles so are in good order.
They come with 3 drive-shafts.
They actually belong to a friend (in Arran) but I have been given the task of selling them. I will find out how much he wants and let you know. Alternatively you can make an offer.
I am located in between Lockerbie and Moffat.
Regards,
Bill. 0770 451 0297.
FOR SALE / WANTED / Standard diffs
« Last post by billym on May 07, 2024, 10:22:54 PM »
I,m looking for a pair of standard diffs for a series , Ive got a couple of range rover diffs if someone is looking to swap. Happy to just buy the standards if you prefer.
Thanks Billy
HELP & ASSISTANCE REQUIRED !! / WDW set up Shotts Friday 10th May
« Last post by Dave T on May 07, 2024, 03:59:01 PM »
I’m intending to set up Who Dares Wins on Friday afternoon, from around 1 ish (could change time a bit if need be) any help would be appreciated
TECHNICAL CHAT / Re: 300 Tdi Oil Light
« Last post by Mikey on May 06, 2024, 11:10:23 PM »
Thanks Chris,

Yes, got a new switch on the way. Hoping that's it......
TECHNICAL CHAT / Re: 300 Tdi Oil Light
« Last post by chrislightweight on May 06, 2024, 08:24:07 PM »
I'd try changing the oil pressure switch on the engine

After that you may be looking at an engine swap / rebuild
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10