CCV Manor Powis

· 6 · 2279

anderss42

• Stuart Anderson
CCV Manor Powis
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:06:30 PM »
Thanks to everyone that helped out with the CCV today, and the course builders some really good sections today. One day I might even manage to beat my dad.

Cheers

Stuart

hunter

Re: CCV Manor Powis
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 05:59:51 PM »
where can I start! Well this is the best ccv of the year great to see so many OLD faces and cars coming out to play, what a great laugh (sometimes at the expence of others ;))
Would someone else please come last at Monor Powers as I do not think my ego can take another last place lol Thanks again all what a great way to start the year.

tomb raider

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »
Davie,Davie,Davie .What happened sounds like I missed a great day unfortunately under doctors orders can't believe I missed it.Thanks to Eck and I think Ian for setting up tyro for me and those who helped today it's just a pity about tyro turn out hopefully we will get more on the next one on the 9th of march for tyro and 10th march CCV hope to see you all then if not before

Dougie  ;D

hunter

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
Hey Dougie hope your ok not sure what happened I never even got lost. I can not even blame the car well maybe a little still cutting out! Hope to see you on the 24th of feb for the timmed trial.  :)

tomb raider

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:33 PM »
Cheers davie just a wee op on the mend .  Time trial mmmmm the only thing is after Boxing Day bash I found that I'm going to have to look for more speed I've looked every where but haven't found it yet I know it's there somewhere  ;D just have to find it .

Frank W

• Name: Frank Wolfe
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 10:30:52 PM »
Had a great day myself wi nu motor - lots of reasons ( excuses)  for not being too good today, will keep some of them for next events !
Anyway, took a bundle of pics ( wi help from Stuart Anderson) all now in the gallery.

Frank W
V8 3.5 90
V8 3.9 88