Club Shop Stock

· 13 · 2243

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Club Shop Stock
« on: September 07, 2011, 10:18:36 PM »
Trawling for ideas....

The Club Shop currently stocks:

Teeshirts, Poloshirts, Sweatshirts, Fleeces, Rugby Shirts and "Explorer" shirts, wooly hats, baseball caps, several sizes of sticker, pens and keyrings etc. We do sizes from toddler to rather large indeed and all colours of the rainbow. The result is that we have ?2000 worth of funds tied up in stock - but don't have a full range of colours/sizes by any means.

I'm working on an order for some new stuff. Would it be sensible to order the basic range of stuff in one or two colours - say navy ( Scottish) and green ( Landrover) rather than try to have every colour and size available ?

Note that our supplier will do one-offs if someone wants a specific colour/garment and can wait a week or two I can get them mail-order.

What about other stuff - I've had suggestions of overalls, kids Hi-Vis vests and a new batch of metal grille badges

Ideas ? Comments ? - Over to you Folks.

Thanks,

Gene.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

Alan A

• Name: Alan Agnew
Re: Club Shop Stock
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:49:35 PM »
I like the sound of overalls. That way you can keep everything else you buy and wear from the club shop clean, when you inevitably have to get out and lie underneath the damn thing!

iain152

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:14:11 PM »
I like the sound of overall's how about waterproof jackets for our great Scottish summers ?  ::)

Alan A

• Name: Alan Agnew
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »
Waterproof overalls?  :D :D :D

Ginger_TD5

• Name: Gordon McNair
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:45 AM »
I like the idea of the waterproof jackets, hi vis and normal and reducing the standard colour choice for fleeces etc.  Also I'll definately get one of the metal grille badges  ;)

ruaritreble

• ruariboy
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »

Note that our supplier will do one-offs if someone wants a specific colour/garment and can wait a week or two I can get them mail-order.

Thats quite an undertaking Gene, but if it's possible, then is there a catalogue of gaments avilable from your supplier?

As I mentioned previously I fancy Wind Stopper jacket.

MIDGE HATS  ;D
Karis 110 - The perfect way to get a MTB to the top of the hill.
Power to the pedal!

Myrtle Air Portable - V8
------------------------
MM6IIO
------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/ruariboy

http://s826.photobucket.com/home/ruariboy

genem

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 11:42:55 AM »

Thats quite an undertaking Gene, but if it's possible, then is there a catalogue of gaments avilable from your supplier?

My hope is that the new Website, will allow us to have a decent "shop" section so that we can better display whats available in stock and also link to what is available on special order. 

G.

Alan Mc

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »
All sounds good Gene.  At events, many folks seem to wear hi-vis jackets or overalls so make sense to explore them I guess.  As an aside, how do I buy stuff from the shop?

genem

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 02:37:28 PM »
Two options Alan,

Front up to me or Dougie Thompson at an event we're attending with a pocketfull of guid Scots ?20 notes or reasonable facsimiles thereof...

or

pm/email me with a list of what you want and I'll tell you how much to make the cheque out for. 

G.

tio

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »
Gen  dare i suggest you could take some inspiration from the official lr bits n bobs website, i know some of the stuff on there is a bit st but maybe there's some things that may inspire you for the shop,,,,,

coolcamper55

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:50:15 PM »
Gene,
Spent a fair bit of effort in sorting out high viz gear for Strathclyde 4x4 Response, if you need any info on prices etc drop me a PM.

Tommy

wee gaz

• Disco,s here Disco,s there
  • Name: Garry Dalziel
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 09:33:57 PM »
mugs and brollies  :o

genem

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
Gene,
Spent a fair bit of effort in sorting out high viz gear for Strathclyde 4x4 Response, if you need any info on prices etc drop me a PM.

Tommy

Thanks Tommy - probably just straight hi-vis vests but with the logo on.

G.