RTV Sunday 9th April at Crieff Hydro

· 2 · 1264

GSM

• Name: Gordon McCheyne
RTV Sunday 9th April at Crieff Hydro
« on: April 02, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
The third RTV of the year will be held in the sand quarry within the grounds of Crieff Hydro on Sunday 9th April. We'll be meeting at car park near the action centre. Technology is failing me at present but I'll update with a map in due course.

To enter the site, please use the entrance off Ferntower Road and follow the road over the speed bumps up past the cabins. Hopefully I'll have some orange arrows out. Again, I'll confirm this in due course.

Scrutineering will be 8:30 to 9:30 as usual and please remember to bring your membership cards. The cost is £15 per driver and all passengers need to be club members too.

Set-up will be at 2pm on Saturday 8th. I will need assistance to help set up on Saturday so please ring me in advance on 07976459377 or post here, if you can spare a few hours.

Cheers,
Gordon

GSM

• Name: Gordon McCheyne
Re: RTV Sunday 9th April at Crieff Hydro
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »
Hi all,
So I'm unable to add a map and don't have any orange arrows out for you to follow but the directions are as follows. Drive up Ferntower road towards the golf course, turn left then at the Y junction take the right. You will pass the estate offices on your left and come to a mini round-a-bout. Go straight on at the round-a-bout, pass the lodges on the left and follow the road to Action Glen. The car park is at the end of this road.

Cheers,
Gordon