Forsale Mk3 Disc Brake Sankey in Landrover Indus Silver

· 1 · 734

R110KSS

• Name: Mark Reid
Forsale Mk3 Disc Brake Sankey in Landrover Indus Silver
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:55:54 AM »
Hello,

I am selling my MK3 Wide Body Disc Brake Sankey it has had the body removed and Sprayed in Landrover Indus Silver to match my 2012 Utility Wagon the chassis was painted black it also has matching Landy Boost Alloys tyres are like new and a Heavy Duty matching Silver PVC Cover made by a company who makes the covers for the MOD Sankeys. The tub has a non slip light grey coating and a set of duck boards all load eyes are present as are trailer legs and jockey wheel and rear tow bolt. It has its NATO fixed eye and standard 7 Pin plug. Hand brake works and disc brakes are strong lets put it this way you can't reverse up hill without pushing the trailers piston button. All lights work and front lights have bright white LED bulbs.

To make it all road trailer legal it has the correct brake away tow cable and as boost alloys are wider it has rubber arches and Landrover mud flaps. It would be easy to turn it all back to MOD Spec if you wanted I even have the MOD Wheels and Tyres for it.

The tub is solid but does have some dents but with the cover on it look fine. People seem to think its a official Landrover Option?  ;D

Below is the link to a photo but I can email you more photos. Trailer is in Aberdeen and you need a NATO Pintel 7 Pin socket or light board to collect.

https://picasaweb.google.com/117391803721534228718/SankeyMk3Disc?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMW98tmD4tXWbw&feat=directlink

It cost in total £1800 to build so I will sell for £1000 + VAT I am VAT Registered and will give you a VAT receipt. And before you ask I can't just forget about the VAT.

You can PM me on here or call the office Tel 01224 822227.
Find me on Facebook