Land rover series project

· 6 · 983

cookie

• Name: James maybin
Land rover series project
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:36:11 PM »
Selling a land rover series project bought it earlier this year and just don't have the time for it with my discovery as well. It was partly stripped when I bought it. There's no front wings fitted or doors. It used to be a comp safari motor it has a full roll cage welded to the chassis modified rear tub fuel tank is fitted in the tub as well. Not sure on year as there's no docs for it chassis seems to be alright not needing much work done but as I said its a project. It's got a 2 1/4 Diesel engine fitted with a series 2 gearbox also has a Salisbury rear axle fitted there's a truck cab that comes with it needs some tlc. This would be a really good project for someone with the time for it or to break it and use the chassis for there own. I'm a hour from Glasgow anymore info needed please phone 07900851749 James. Can email pictures as well

cookie

Re: Land rover series project
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 01:23:19 PM »
Found two front doors and a wing that will go with the series as well

lurch032003

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »
Hi could you send pics and how much ur looking for it and what if any paperwork do you have?

cookie

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »
Hi sorry there's no papers for it. If your still wanting pics could you please text me your email address and il send some my number is 07900851749 regards james

lurch032003

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:12:25 PM »
Hi send by private message or at links below name as it has email address ect there mate , I just need info for a mate who was poss thinking and will show him info but with no paperwork I think he will give it a miss sorry

cookie

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »
Ok no bother