**SOLD** LAND ROVER DISCOVERY TD5 ES 7 LEATHER SEATS

· 2 · 1466

PGTips

• The Deni Reid Band
**SOLD** LAND ROVER DISCOVERY TD5 ES 7 LEATHER SEATS
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
The time has come for me to part with my Discovery. Money is very tight at the moment and I can no longer justify the expense of the running it - mpg/various repairs.

Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5 ES 5 Door Estate, 143,800 miles, Oxford Blue, Beige interior with 7 leather seats (in good condition), Automatic, PAS, Front fog lights, ABS, diff lock fitted, Cruise Control, Heated Windscreen/Mirrors, Air Con (new pipe work & aircon re-charge). Sunroofs were sealed up by the previous owner and don't leak.

The air suspension has been converted to coil springs, EGR bypass, and the ACE has been removed. The oil pump bolt was replaced last year, and the following items have also been replaced recently - drag link, hand brake cable, starter motor, shuttle valve switch, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator and rocker gasket, tail gate and r/o/s door latch assemblies, front brake pads, front shock absorbers.

I fitted 5 new General Grabber AT tyres at 135,000 miles.

The vehicle is fitted with a Kenwood KVT-522DVD, and a Kenwood KCA-BT200 (Bluetooth) unit. There are CKO monitors fitted to the headrests, a Playstation 2 in the glove box with wireless controllers, and a Polmar Venus CB radio.

The vehicle is still being used and the mileage will go up. Comes with 2 key fobs and various receipts for parts.

Taxed until 02/14, MOT until 17/03/14.

There is an intermittent shuttle valve fault that sometimes shows up. I live with it as it only shows up now and again. I have changed the shuttle valve and cleaned the earth wires. Also, the drivers door does not open with the fob, you have to open it the old fashioned way with the key....

£3850.00

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:57:38 PM by PGTips »
Discovery 2 ES TD5 Automatic (2000)
De-EGR, CDL Fitted, K&N Air Filter
Member of 'The D2 Boys Club'
Landy Watch

PGTips

• The Deni Reid Band
Re: **SOLD** LAND ROVER DISCOVERY TD5 ES 7 LEATHER SEATS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:57:53 PM »
SOLD!
Discovery 2 ES TD5 Automatic (2000)