lurch032003

Okay own up if you saw me
« on: July 10, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »
On Sunday I was driving back towing a red  cab landy with a Saab convertable and got so many waves and thumbs up I lost count but I had to park it up at carrion bridge just up from it and had phone calls for two days from people wanting to purchase her and the guy whoses house I had it in front of got loads of people asking also, anyways Tuesday night I bit the bullet and god love her for doing it my mother sat in her to steer as I towed her home to addiewell , so if you called or saw me let me know
Cheers
John

Marshal - Jules

• Name: Jules
Re: Okay own up if you saw me
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 07:41:39 PM »
I thought it was Ian's Saab.

It was a 630 Scania, bright union jack colours; pulling a supermarket trailer, yellow to orange.

Tooted as you passed and then flashed you in !

lurch032003

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:14:11 PM »
To be honest you where one of many that day but I thank you for the toot and flash I was surprised at how many did toot,  got me paranoid that something was wrong near the end of the day lol

Sandy M

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 10:00:30 AM »
Next time you leave the car  at the side of the road, take the 'for sale' sign off.  I didn't see it mesel but three friends from work all told me about the old Landie for sale at the side of the road !!!!

lurch032003

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 11:53:47 AM »
Next time you leave the car  at the side of the road, take the 'for sale' sign off.  I didn't see it mesel but three friends from work all told me about the old Landie for sale at the side of the road !!!!

hi it wasnt a forsale sign, it was a notification with name and address stating it wasnt abandoned or for sale due to towing dolly breaking and was being picked up.
cheers

john