Disco MPI for sale

· 2 · 634

stan

• Ex Military 110
Disco MPI for sale
« on: July 08, 2013, 01:36:39 AM »
Moved house about two years ago and the Disco has been on the drive doing nothing as I had loads to do to the property. So its up for grabs as I just dont have time to get it back on the road. Ideal as an off roader or for spares. It's an MPI, has a stainless exhaust system by RMS Engineering, has wide offset steel wheels as fitted to some Defender 130's and Camel Trophy Disco's, had them re-enamelled in dark silver, still good condition. Fitted with Insa Turbo Dakar 235x16x70's still lots of tread but a little cracking to some sidewalls. Engine had new sump and coil packs fitted by Gemm not long before being put off road.Good new radiator also fitted by Gemm. The gearbox output shaft failed and was sent to LEGS to have cross drilled shaft fitted and box was refitted by GEMM. Parrot hands free phone kit, heavy duty steel rear bumper, steering and diff guards, copper brake pipes, cubby box. Comes with new boxed spares including rear callipers, rear discs, steering column shaft, steering damper and new rear floor section which it doesn't need but is worth about £60.00. I have been quoted £300 to weld the outer sills to MOT standard and this is a pro welder who is mobile and will travel Stirling - Glasgow area and perhaps beyond, he does a fab job and works regularly for a Volvo garage who are very fussy. So for the price of the car and £300, you could have a tidy off roader or on roader, needs some recomissioning and maybe a lick of paint ( I had wanted to go down the Army green look with roller brush this summer but it wont happen). Will need trailered of course and first £400 takes it and the spares. Now that Andy's won, there is nowt else to watch on the telly so here's your summer project! Car is in North Glasgow.

cenemc

Re: Disco MPI for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
You have PM