genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Re: What did you do with you landy today
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 09:43:51 PM »
Into town for timber to finish two pig arcs, then used the stock trailer to shift the pigs about. Introduced a new sow to the boar. Typical bloke, looked up from his scoff, grunted, then carried on eating. :-)
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

lurch032003

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 05:31:41 AM »
Into town for timber to finish two pig arcs, then used the stock trailer to shift the pigs about. Introduced a new sow to the boar. Typical bloke, looked up from his scoff, grunted, then carried on eating. :-)

like the pics mate in s2c

billy

• Name: Billy Phillips
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 11:13:35 PM »
Took a drive round Lac De La Dathee
A wee bit shopping in Vire for the bar b que at my brothers Gite in Bremoy Normandy
20 of the Phillips clan Good party
Billy
Range Rover Classic V8 & TDI ,110 TDI ,Lightwieght V8 Racer "lots of headaches"

lurch032003

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 11:32:54 PM »
Took a drive round Lac De La Dathee
A wee bit shopping in Vire for the bar b que at my brothers Gite in Bremoy Normandy
20 of the Phillips clan Good party
Billy
Sounds like fun :-)

lurch032003

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 11:36:59 PM »
Took out charged up battery to Mandy the landy and after a litter by- pass work to check electrics side lights and front indicators work when switched on so wiring seems okay, rear wiring needs repaired but that's all as still waiting on this damm paperwork from dvla and previous owner to turn up getting frustrated having one landy waiting to be taxed and other waiting to get restored and me waiting on ops lol I wonder if landrover or me gets fixed first lol

lurch032003

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mandy the landy lives. i have her running after 13years sitting in a yard plus the guy has had her paperwork back from dvla so all go i can start the strip down and get her restored whay hay something to do till op on the 23august no more sitting about board got something i can tinker and fix in my own good time and i want to shout YES as everthing is starting to come together at last.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

lurch032003

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2013, 10:24:11 AM »
Went out to fix a broken water pipe on Mandy the landy but havnt got correct size pipe so i ordered a new one, went to replace master cylinder on andy the landy but need help to undo the bolts and nuts if you have done it you know why two people job, got to goto garage to see if motorhome done and ready from getting a welding job done on her after that off to the pharmacy to get repeat subscription  of pain killers. Then to Hospital for a pre op meeting then Auchtermucty to get better half then home to rest so not much doing today lol !!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:11:58 AM by lurch032003 »

genem

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
Into town to the tip, then out again at dark o'clock to fetch herself who had walked over to friends this afternoon and got soaked. Still, an excuse for a nice ramble about

Very atmospheric, darkness, light rain and the sound of the xtra-grips howling  ;D

lurch032003

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2013, 11:12:51 PM »
Nothing happening this now , I'm just collecting up bits and bobs and waiting on parts arriving and a slot probably in a weeks time to start on the 2a as for the s3 just to replace master brake cylinder as started but failed as two person job so bar turning over just to keep the battery top up I done nothing with them :-( but I'm having a good old rest as first op on leg soon so don't want to jinx me making it any worse lol

lurch032003

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 10:38:33 AM »
Andy the landy still not fixed yet so going to the Perth show in bettsie the motorhome and taking better halfves  mother  as well oh joy what fun I'm going to have :-(((((
 So if any off you see me with my walking stick and mother being pushed by better halve say hello or knock the door its tje one with the fishing scene on the side
Cheers
John

Malc

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2013, 05:37:21 PM »
Pulled out a stuck freelander - just for him to go through the deepest puddle on the site. But he made it, well done sir! ;)
Disco 300tdi
Defender 90 V8

genem

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »
Mostly stood about flogging teeshirts but I also got a chance to:

lurch032003

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2013, 03:29:22 AM »
Mostly stood about flogging teeshirts but I also got a chance to:

That looks like fun wish I had the nerve to try it and I love the pic a deff winner for Pom
John

lurch032003

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2013, 03:32:13 AM »
Well until I fix the landy I'm not got one to use but going to Crieff for next few days in motorhome to stay at the local camp site there which I'm becoming a frequent visitor off for soon much needed rest before I get op done .

Alan Mc

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
Replaced my passenger door on my D2 (lower part only).  Anyone from a helpful forum (not this one...) that tells you this will take an hour and a half is lying.....  All good though and my motor is (major) dent free again.  Alan.