BCCC Round 3 Forrest Lodge 8/9 June 2013

· 1 · 2506

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
BCCC Round 3 Forrest Lodge 8/9 June 2013
« on: May 23, 2013, 11:19:33 AM »
Forrest Lodge is in Dumfries and Galloway just north of New Galloway.

The location can be found at:-

www.marches4x4.com/routein.pdf.

The venue is a large private estate and is used for the borders Hill Rally and Comp Safari’s by our friends in Scotland.

Due to the distances from our usual marshals we need a lot of support from marshals and cross country clubs in Scotland.

If you can help, please let me know, also tell all your friends and other club members, as you can see I am a little desperate for help !!

The course we are using this year has a lot of quarries and “rough” bits but we also have a lot of junctions on cat 1 to cover, so you will not need a 4x4, cars will do fine for many junctions.

Camping is available on site, and if you wish to help set up then camping is also available on Thursday evening. We have toilets and all day food.

We run sensible hours, FCD on Saturday is 10.0am while on Sunday it is a little earlier at 9.00am. The event should finish around mid afternoon  on Sunday.

Please come along and help, tell all your friends as well as the 81 we also usually have a net on 2m.

As usual I will be sending out all the marshals info the weekend before the event.

Chris Gibson

Chief Marshal
(chris@thecree.demon.co.uk)