Land Rover Discovery 300tdi for sale

· 3 · 835

artoispfc

• Name: Adam
Land Rover Discovery 300tdi for sale
« on: May 12, 2013, 05:32:11 PM »

Hi people, I am thinking of selling my much loved discovery. It's p reg 96/97 done 167,000 by the clock. Engine completely rebuilt professionally under 10,000 miles ago. Got the usual, safari snorkel, 3" lift kit, terrafirma lift kit....with the extra travel shocks inc dislocation cones. The vehicle has had £'ssss spent on it, all bearings done within 2000 miles, new discs & pads all round, anti roll bars done. Track rods done, heavy duty steering arm. Tank guard with detachable towbar (guardian one) heater matrix done, all welding needed been done, heavy duty rear bumper, heavy duty front bull bar/winch bumper with t-max 11000 winch. double cardon front prop. Tinted windows, at the moment has cooper discoverer STT's all round on offset rims, they are brand new an will probably be taken off, dependant on sale. She's a manual, gearbox and tranny very good. Pulls real well. Full straight through exhaust, with side exit. Cloth interior, cb radio with PA. has upgraded audio, but I'd imagine this will be coming out. Ok just trying to find out interest an people's offers. I am able to send pics if you pm me, I will email to you. She has been my on and off road vehicle for a few years, mainly on road, but more than capable off of it as well also has steering guard an HID headlights. Full length aluminium roof rack. Storage/shelved are in rear where dickie seats would be. silicone hoses in engine bay, she's red by the way. Has had new intercooler and radiator. Heavy duty clutch replacement including release arm. Within 5000 miles. I can't think if much else to say, she's a very well kept discovery, has the scars externally, but no majors. Bush scratches mainly.

Well there will be a years Mot on her an also 6-12months tax. If anyone would like to know anything else, give me a shout. To be honest if the offers or interest aren't great, I'll be keeping her. But we will see.
 Thanks

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/artoispfc/library/

kevin18050

Re: Land Rover Discovery 300tdi for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 06:15:22 PM »
you have a pm  :)

artoispfc

• Name: Adam
Re: Land Rover Discovery 300tdi for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »
Still up for sale  :)

Hi people, I am thinking of selling my much loved discovery. It's p reg 96/97 done 167,000 by the clock. Engine completely rebuilt professionally under 10,000 miles ago. Got the usual, safari snorkel, 3" lift kit, terrafirma lift kit....with the extra travel shocks inc dislocation cones. The vehicle has had £'ssss spent on it, all bearings done within 2000 miles, new discs & pads all round, anti roll bars done. Track rods done, heavy duty steering arm. Tank guard with detachable towbar (guardian one) heater matrix done, all welding needed been done, heavy duty rear bumper, heavy duty front bull bar/winch bumper with t-max 11000 winch. double cardon front prop. Tinted windows, at the moment has cooper discoverer STT's all round on offset rims, they are brand new an will probably be taken off, dependant on sale. She's a manual, gearbox and tranny very good. Pulls real well. Full straight through exhaust, with side exit. Cloth interior, cb radio with PA. has upgraded audio, but I'd imagine this will be coming out. Ok just trying to find out interest an people's offers. I am able to send pics if you pm me, I will email to you. She has been my on and off road vehicle for a few years, mainly on road, but more than capable off of it as well also has steering guard an HID headlights. Full length aluminium roof rack. Storage/shelved are in rear where dickie seats would be. silicone hoses in engine bay, she's red by the way. Has had new intercooler and radiator. Heavy duty clutch replacement including release arm. Within 5000 miles. I can't think if much else to say, she's a very well kept discovery, has the scars externally, but no majors. Bush scratches mainly.

Well there will be a years Mot on her an also 6-12months tax. If anyone would like to know anything else, give me a shout. To be honest if the offers or interest aren't great, I'll be keeping her. But we will see.
 Thanks

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/artoispfc/library/