Raptor dash template

· 8 · 2471

ttuck3r

• The older I get the faster I was...
  • Name: Tommy
Raptor dash template
« on: April 09, 2013, 08:47:09 PM »
Has anyone still got their raptor dash instructions and template lying about? I got a unit off fleabay with non of the above, If anyone can email me the basic gist of how to fit the damn thing, it would be appreciated!

Flying scotsman

• Name: Graeme kirkwood
Re: Raptor dash template
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:32:13 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:40:20 PM by Flying scotsman »
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

ttuck3r

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »
Thank you but I emailed Phil at Raptor engineering and he was kind enough to send me a very detailed email and PDF instructions on how to get the dash installed.
Thanks again to Phil @ Raptor engineering for all your help its very much appreciated.

piper5

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 06:16:35 PM »
i have a full raptor dash in mine with the pod on top as well nice bit of kit, his site says you may need to bend the gearstick , i didnt.
i have a pair of vhf radios in the top bit and a cd player,switches and parrot phone kit on the front facing bit, the document shelf he does is worth adding to the bottom. there is so much space on it that i still have nothingin the dash pod yet.

ttuck3r

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 07:23:50 PM »
Sounds very nice could you post up some pics..

piper5

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:22:52 PM »
cool have a look on raptors site at the under tray, its sold for documents etc but i find its great for putting mobile phones in and plugging the charger into the socket on the dash
my next plan is to put a usb socket charger in for modern phones etc

ttuck3r

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »
cool have a look on raptors site at the under tray, its sold for documents etc but i find its great for putting mobile phones in and plugging the charger into the socket on the dash
my next plan is to put a usb socket charger in for modern phones etc

Exactly my thinking, and ive left a space for the USB insert, its on back order as we speak.