Jim Clarke Rally

· 1 · 2418

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
Jim Clarke Rally
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »
A request from Andy Nicholls:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ONLY closed road stage rally on UK mainland runs on  31st May to 2nd June, above dates, centered on the town of Duns in the Scottish Borders.

Staffing the event is a task of vast proportions and complexities, requiring a lot of Marshals to enable the event to run safely.
We need to know in advance that this can be achieved and is where we ask for your help and assistance to marshal the event.
Although we are assisted by Marshals from all over the UK and beyond, I would like to see a greater involvement of Scottish Motor Club members. After all, this is a Scottish based event named after a Scottish ledgend in motor sport and is why I'm encouraging Scottish clubs to become more involved in the event.
If your club or members of it would be able to assist, they would be very welcome.

Camping facilities are available in Duns FOC to marshals covering stages on two or more days. A social event is being planned for Saturday evening. Duns usual facilities are there too.
If you can help or would like further information, please contact the Chief Marshal via the Jim Clark website (http://www.jimclarkrally.com/) or myself, Andy Nicholls,
Tel: 07752310930
email andy24061@talktalk.net