Freelander parts clearout - Now on Ebay, all 99p

· 5 · 998

Mike

Freelander parts clearout - Now on Ebay, all 99p
« on: March 16, 2013, 07:18:58 PM »
Having a clearout of all my Freelander parts. Have recently sold my Freelander, and acquired a mass of various spare parts.

All parts are now on Ebay, with a 99p starting bid, and no reserve: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emti-time/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

In among all of these parts, I have:

A rear differential, suitable for all petrol and diesel models, apart from the V6. It was removed from a car I broke for spares, and I kept it because I knew it was a good one, and just incase I needed it for my own. £100

2x washer pumps, one for the front screen, one for the rear screen. £5 each

TD4 Camshaft and crankshaft positions sensors. Same as fitted to Rover 75/MG ZT diesel models, as well as various BMW's. £20 each

TD4 Injector clamp studs. Retail price is over £40 EACH from dealers, and most aftermarket suppliers are a similar price. £10 each, or £50 for all 8

IRD for spares or repair. Casing is broken on the underside. Cooler is OK, with no leaks. May be suitable to rebuild with another unit to make 1 good one. £50

1.8 petrol downpipe and catalytic convertor. Will fit all 1.8 models from 1996-2000. This will only fit the early models that were fitted with the dizzy cap and rotor arm. £30

Various lights available. 2x headlights, a few sets of rear body lights, and rear bumper lights. £10 each

1.8 petrol remote thermostat. This was to be considered one of the most effective upgrades to help prevent head gasket failures on K-Series engines. Will fit all 1.8 models from 1996-2006. Retail price from Land Rover is over £100. Selling for only £40

I also have various door latches, window regulators, wiper motors, 15" tyres, 16" tyres and 17" tyres, bits of exhaust, replacement speedos, all with varying miles, struts and hubs (with ABS sensors) various driveshafts, SRS airbags and seatbelts and so on. Probably enough to almost rebuild another Freelander!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 06:40:51 PM by Mike »

whistler007

Re: Freelander parts clearout
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »
looking for a freelander rim/wheel if you have one?

Mike

Re: Freelander parts clearout
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:06:34 PM »
Alloy or Steel rim? Think I have 1 of each, both 15"

Mike

Re: Freelander parts clearout - Now on Ebay, all 99p
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »
Now on Ebay. All 99p starting bid and no reserve:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emti-time/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

ffourphantomfixer

• Name: Andrew Forrest
Re: Freelander parts clearout - Now on Ebay, all 99p
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
Looking for both the rear, side/brake light, bulb holders that fit in the bumper.
cheers.
Drew.
She said at my age I need something else to play with