td5 ace pipes

· 20 · 3023

discodavy

Re: td5 ace pipes
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 11:55:04 PM »
hello ripped007 the right way to breed it is in nuetrel,engine running,hand brake on,pump the accelerator to the floor 5 times and it runs it own bleed dignostic. ;D ;) davy

Ripped007

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
Cheers Davie. Is that with the connections to the ram tight or slack to allow air out?

Bob..

mikes lr

• Name: michael sherwood
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 01:03:22 PM »
hello ripped007 the right way to breed it is in nuetrel,engine running,hand brake on,pump the accelerator to the floor 5 times and it runs it own bleed dignostic. ;D ;) davy
is this not the proseedure to bleed the fuel lines with the ignision on rather than running, the ace system self bleeds once you run around a little

discodavy

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 06:04:58 PM »
dont think so,its been a while since i bled the ace ,but im sure thats how i did it ,it takes about 10 mins and the car does a bit of dancing around(dont do it in a tight area)ripped007 all connections should be tight.my wife thinks E means enough and has run out of fuel umpteen times and it self bleeds the fuel system.

mikes lr

• Name: michael sherwood
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
dont think so,its been a while since i bled the ace ,but im sure thats how i did it ,it takes about 10 mins and the car does a bit of dancing around(dont do it in a tight area)ripped007 all connections should be tight.my wife thinks E means enough and has run out of fuel umpteen times and it self bleeds the fuel system.
i did read the procedure for ace and it tells you to disconect the droplinks on the front first lift car up then just start it ,if what you say works then it will be a better way to bleed it imo