Snow Forecast ? - Silver 2001 Range Rover DHSE for sale !

· 2 · 962

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Snow Forecast ? - Silver 2001 Range Rover DHSE for sale !
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:08:51 PM »
For sale is my wife's Range Rover DHSE. It has 2.5lt BMW diesel, full dark grey leather interior, wood, heated seats, climate control etc.  The air bags were changed about 18 months ago, likewise a number of suspension bushes. Tyres are good and its also had new brake discs a while back. Just gone through an MOT with no issues other than a middle exhaust box and wiper blades - so 12 months MOT, 6 months tax. All the electrics work and the air suspension is fully operational. We've owned it since Feb 2009, previous owner was a manager at Arnold Clark in Aberdeen. Its at 134k miles, Auto box.

Downsides ? Its a 2.5 diesel pushing a heavy motor car, its not fast away from the lights. Its currently got a scratch on the passenger side wing, a smaller one on the front valance, a small dent on the rear passenger door and the v of rover is missing on the bonnet.... I've got a new set of front decals.

Thats the spare on the back, it comes on 4 "Hurricane" alloys like the one at the front...

As it is but cleaned up and shiny - £2.5k or £3k with the cosmetics fixed professionally.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:30:22 PM by genem »
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Re: Snow Forecast ? - Silver 2001 Range Rover DHSE for sale !
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »
Sold.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....