For Sale Swift Charisma 590 6 Berth Caravan

· 2 · 1055

Ginger_TD5

• Name: Gordon McNair
For Sale Swift Charisma 590 6 Berth Caravan
« on: September 10, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »
I am selling my 2007 Swift Charisma 590 twin axle 6 berth caravan with all the accessories.  The caravan has been fully serviced every year since I bought it new in 2007 and I have all the paperwork including the instruction books.

The caravan has only been used a small number of times (less than 12 in the past 5 years) but now my children are getting too big and they do not want to go caravaning holidays hence I have decided to sell it.  It s a great family layout with 2 fixed bunks and 2 that are made from the side sitting area and a further sleeping area at the front which becomes a large double sized bed.

I have the caravan listed on ebay item number 261096476390 with pictures and a description including a list of all the accessories (basically everything as I am not buying another caravan).  Please have a look if you are interested in purchasing the caravan and drop me a message either through ebay or PM me.

Thanks for looking

Gordon

Ginger_TD5

• Name: Gordon McNair
Re: For Sale Swift Charisma 590 6 Berth Caravan
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:43:19 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has looked at my caravan, there are 7 watchers and over 500 views on eBay so interest is heating up.