Looking for moulded matting for the footwell on a 110 and standard steel wheels.

· 6 · 877

agmech 53

• Name: Jim Wilson
Hello everyone, as it states above, I'm after the moulded rubber matting that covers both footwells and the transmission tunnel on a 110/90 with the LT77 box, just if anyone has one kicking about, looked at buying new but £400 odd is a wee bit too expensive me thinks, but if anyone has a second hand unit that they don't want/need let me know, further to that I'm also looking for a set of 5 standard steel wheels, or Wolf steels, the truck has silver modulars on it at the moment, and oddly enough I prefer the look of the standard steels over the modulars,

cheers,
Jim
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:34:57 PM by agmech 53 »

Scott110

Hi
If your still looking for steel wheels I got a few sets spare. Of 110. Need a clean up so you can just have them. Need a few of the tyres of them though.
1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.

banzia

• Name: james
Hi There,
I am looking for a set of silver modulars, my own are badly affected by rust, if yours are in good nick I would be willing to buy from you...
Do you have any pics, or if your near glasgow maybe I could view them..
cheers
james
I Need To Stop Eating Biscuits

agmech 53

Hi Scott110 cheers for that, yeah my mrs's brother has a galvanising and powder coating buisness so was going to get them cleaned and painted before putting them on, and i'm gonna switch the current tires onto them anyway so tyres won't be a problem. Where about are you?

agmech 53

Hi Banzai, if you pm me your e-mail addy I'll get some pics sent off to you,

cheers,

Jim.

Scott110

The wheels are located in newtongrange just outside Edinburgh. Pm me ur number can arrange for you to come get them. Cheers. Scott
1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.