stolen dunfermline

· 6 · 1845

piper5

stolen dunfermline
« on: May 09, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
hi guys please keep a look out for a light blue 300tdi disco , it was stolen from the scout camp in dunfermline last night, this motor is very distinctive , light blue metallic, covered on white decals that say fordell firs and site vehicle, it has a home made looking full length flat roof rack and may still have a ladder on the roof, also has some funny decals on it, hoddit and doddit above the windscreen, please dont lick on the windows and wtf above an arabic symbol on the back. there will also be the remains of an orange beacon on the roof which was smashed during the getaway, also has a large hole in the wing where snorkel was removed and is on white 8 spoke wheels.
it has no number plates, is not road legal in anyway . we hope they have had a play in the woods somewhere and left it,

any help gratefully received, this landy was kindly donated by a member on here, they also tried to nick the other one but it had a flat battery and they werent clever enough to use the jump leads in it. but they did steal its keys!

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Re: stolen dunfermline
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:47:10 PM »
Hopefully they just dump it someplace without torching it. Nightmare. 
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

Alan Mc

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
Hi.  I live less than 5 minutes from the location & pass it most days.  Will keep my eyes peeled mate & fingers crossed.  Alan.

piper5

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »
still no sign of it, but what chance have we got, the open cast next door had 2 volvo a35 dumper trucks nicked on low loaders the next night and the police don't have a clue.

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 10:27:34 AM »
Minds me of a tale my cousin told me - he runs a plant business daan saaf.  Site was losing lots of small kit on a regular basis so they enhanced the fencing and parked a D8 Dozer across the entrance at night ...you guessed it - the dozer got nicked.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

piper5

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
well the landrovers been found unharmed in edinburgh cost the scout £500 to get it out the police pound though. only problem is the keys and keyfob are gone so we need to bypass the imobiliser now