Roll cage

· 6 · 1462

Flying scotsman

• Name: Graeme kirkwood
Roll cage
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:04:03 AM »
I am thinking about getting an external roll cage for my defender, cab only.
Is there any one in central Scotland thats makes them, the one's that are on tinternet, all require fitting, welding etc at their premises, or I could have sent by post but then I would have to weld it, I aint no welder!!

or even Scotland would be good

cheers in advance.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

allyipod

• Name: Ally Conlon
Re: Roll cage
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 10:41:53 AM »
Hi FS
I got mine from http://www.ppcages.com/ it is bolt on but i dont think it is good for Competitions might be worth giving them a ring.
Ally
mm0pod

therealmcneill

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:47:32 PM »
callum at cfordengservices@aol.com might be worth getting in touch with. He's at linlithgow and I've seen some of the cages he's done and they look impressive. He's done some work on my discovery before that I was happy with

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 02:00:02 PM »
GEMM, Alex Lindsay, Strathearn, Chris Ford.... all able to make and/or fit a cage for you...

geoff

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »
callum at cfordengservices@aol.com might be worth getting in touch with. He's at linlithgow and I've seen some of the cages he's done and they look impressive. He's done some work on my discovery before that I was happy with

I'll second this,

Geoff

Flying scotsman

• Name: Graeme kirkwood
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 07:05:30 PM »
Cheers guys, I will try Callum first. ;)
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln