The Scottish Borders Hill Rally

· 5 · 2352

sainter4x4

The Scottish Borders Hill Rally
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »
just got in from one of the best off roading events i have ever done had a fantastic time would like to say thank you to all of the marshal's , organizers , competitors and a special thank you to sheila Beth Ian Billy Sharon and team Drisdale realy appreciated all of the help

role on next years hill rally  

chris sainter and andy dennis car 35
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:23:01 PM by sainter4x4 »

Number31

Re: The Scottish Borders Hill Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 05:38:02 PM »
Great event, so different as a Marshall/Stick Puller to competing. It is truly humbling the amount of time and effort put in by the volunteers some of whom were there from early the week before and stayed into the week after. I will certainly have a different perspective when I'm competing at next years comps!

I've not long got back to Derby and have now had a chance to edit and upload my photos.

Here is one of Brian, without whom the event could not take place.

The rest are at www.fotoring.co.uk along with some from rounds 4 and 6 of the SCCC.

Cheers.

Number31.

corvettedave

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »
Great photo's

dave

Sims

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 06:45:56 PM »
I would like to thank all the organisers, all the marshalls, all the competitors, all the sponsors and Forest Estate for a Great Weekend!

The Borders Hillrally is really the only Hillrally left and something we should try and keep alive! I have competed in a few Hillrallies over the years in Wales, The Perthshire and the Borders and I have to say this years Borders Hillrally is the best Hillrally I have competed in yet!

A Massive Well done to everyone and here's to The Borders Hillrally 2012!

Sharon Scott
Car 22

dr brillo

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:50:14 PM »
http://vimeo.com/32607164  DVD Trailer

Released 19th December