Renault Laguna

· 3 · 722

Ripped007

Renault Laguna
« on: July 23, 2011, 07:44:41 PM »
Hello and welcome to my ad for my 03 plate Renault Laguna. It has been my car for the last 3 years and has been maintained regardless of cost, below is a list of parts fitted in the last 3 years. The car will come with NO road tax as it has disabled tax on it just now and this will need to be taken off prior to sale. 184,000 miles and a brand news years MOT this week...
New rear springs and shocks
New front springs
New EGR valve
New air mass flow sensor
New intercooler
New turbo
New front disc's and pads
New rear disc's and pads
Air-Con regassed
New rear subframe suspension rubbers
New towbar and electric's

The car has a couple of scratches over the left rear wheel arch and a slight dent in the right hand rear door. Both of these do nothing to detract from a very tidy vehicle that has many years of motoring left in it.

I have a genuine reason for selling my car as I have upgraded to a Land Rover Discovery TD5 so I therefore do not want to p/x for another car but I may be interested in a descent, dry 4+ berth caravan. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask. The car can be seen in the Edinburgh area and I would recommend viewing. ?1475 ono. Prefer cash on collection. Any other form of payment must be cleared before car can be picked up.

Ripped007

Re: Renault Laguna
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
Still trying to sell my Laguna. It has 10 months MOT left on it and the first ?1000 ovno will get you a hell of a lot of car for your money.

Bob...

Ripped007

Re: Renault Laguna
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:18:45 PM »
now sold