300 tdi discovery es for sale

· 2 · 1040

webby

300 tdi discovery es for sale
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:56:33 AM »
just thought id test the water on my disco, if there is no takers ill brake her i think!  ;D
anyhow, she is a 97 300 tdi es.
taxed untill october i think and tested untill 13th july.
good alloys with good tyres, leather interior with electric front seats heated front seats, electric sunroofs, all door locks work, 2 keys and 2 c/l fobs, lots of history, e/w all round, 5 door 7 seater. factory fitted cd changer and standard phillips head unit. air con, engine had a recon head fitted in december by the previous owner, has a check sticker thing on the side of the head, at the same time she had the oil seals and t/belt done. 2 air bags! roof rails and roll cover for load area, still has bag for roof rails!! abs..........  ;D
now the not so good bits, she needs some welding for mot she needs a small patch on the o/s chassis rail, and the rear body mounts need replacing, the boot floor and arches all look ok though, she needs the brakes fettling, she pulls up ok, but takes a lot of effort and the pedal feels soft (ive got 3 bottles of dot 4 you can have ive never got round to doing it!) there is a dent in the n/s rear quarter the aircon needs a regas i think. the passenger seat switch on the centre console is brocken,and there are some chew marks on the interior by the previous owners dog, but not too bad, there is also a full set of genuine rubber mats in since new so the carpets are like new.
the passenger side foot well is wet, ive had the carpets up and it all looks really solid so might be drain from sunroof??? all in all its a good disco mechanically, but needs some welding to keep her on the road for more years to come.
looking for ?900 ovbo for her because ill get that breaking her and weighing in the rest.
cheers
scott
oh shes done 166k i think
scott
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

araon

Re: 300 tdi discovery es for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »
hi scott,

i need a r380 gearbox and alloys can you tell me if you are going to break her please. ???