New Club Stock

· 9 · 2080

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
New Club Stock
« on: March 31, 2011, 04:26:19 PM »
I'm delighted to announca a couple of new items will be added to the Clubs range of high quality goods, available from Tomorrow morning.

"Scratch & Sniff" Teeshirts.  I have finally managed to track down a manufacturer who has been able to create these items, perfect for any Landrover owner. Available in Grey or Black and in all sizes, these 100% cotton Teeshirts have cleverly created patches of all your favourite Landrover smells, just give a wee scratch and up comes EP 90, OEP 220, Anti-Freeze, GL5 and MFT94, together with diesel, unleaded 98 octane and as the piece de resistance "Fresh Mud".  A must for any landrover addict. Adult sizes ?10.50, Childs sizes ?7.25.

Diagnostic CD   Some exceptional work by our Technical Dept has developed another must for the workshop, a CD that will help you diagnose a huge range of faults across all models. Neatly divided into "Sqeaks", "Rattles", "Rhythmic Thumping", "Whines" etc , with a full explanation of what each noise is, all you have to do is play the CD,  match the noise to your particular issue and Bobs your Uncle, problem solved. Well, not solved, identified. maybe.  CD is ?7.50.

Order now, there might not be any left by tomorrow night !

Cheers,

Gene.  
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:37:52 PM by genem »
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

neils

• Name: Neil Scott
Re: New Club Stock
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »
If you play that CD backwards it cancels any bangs groans or rattles, so you don't think anything is wrong in the first place! A double whammy and well worth the price, can I have 2 please?
88" coil v8 trials motor
S111 Project
62 Willys Wagon (project)  shh keep this quiet!

piper5

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:26 PM »
 ::)

rangerovering

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »
I think I have a DIY solution to those shirts, my old boiler suit :D
Steve

DRH

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 11:27:40 PM »
you're a day early with the April fool Gene

Buffalo Bill

• Name: Bill Conner
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 11:34:32 PM »
my garage now smells exactly the same lol
1989 110
1990 90
1988 90
1972 V8 WOOP WOOP

boghog

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 10:44:12 AM »

Diagnostic CD   Some exceptional work by our Technical Dept has developed another must for the workshop, a CD that will help you diagnose a huge range of faults across all models. Neatly divided into "Sqeaks", "Rattles", "Rhythmic Thumping", "Whines" etc , with a full explanation of what each noise is, all you have to do is play the CD,  match the noise to your particular issue and Bobs your Uncle, problem solved. Well, not solved, identified. maybe.  CD is ?7.50.

Order now, there might not be any left by tomorrow night !

Cheers,

Gene.  

Brilliant ! This really works. I put it in the CD player this morning and it diagnosed the fault immediately. The CD player isn't working.  ;D

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 01:39:31 PM »
Sorry folks, this exceptional offer is now all sold out. Hoping to have some more available next year....

If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

ffourphantomfixer

• Name: Andrew Forrest
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »
To bloody obvious Gene.

You need to be more.......................................

Drew.
She said at my age I need something else to play with