300 tdi disco 3 door for sale

· 7 · 1537

webby

300 tdi disco 3 door for sale
« on: March 31, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »
we got this car at the begining of the month from ebay, but as is the way with things like this someone has offered us a newer 5 door at a good price so this one is up for grabs.
 she is a 95 on an m plate, she is in v good condition mechanically, with a new head and cam belt fitted 6 months ago, she is tested untill march next year, and taxed for 5 months so she is ready to drive away.
 she is a 3 door 5 seat, but i do have a set of seats for the boot i could chuck in if anyone wanted them?
the interior is in pretty good shape with no rips or tares anywhere, and a jvc cd head unit.
 she is suffering from some alloy corrosion, the body work is not her best feature! and the ariel is broke   it does still get reception though!! i picked her up from scarborough, and done a fair few miles since and she has never missed a beat, she is a lot better mechanically than my last disco, im a bit reluctant to let her go, but with 4 kids and 2 of them little the 5 door seems like a better car to have, a bit less strain on the old back! i hope the new one is as good mechanically!

?995 ono
if you want to know anything else or want to come have a look just ask!!
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

geoff

Re: 300 tdi disco 3 door for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:23:45 PM »
this is an ideal veg oil conversion car.

webby

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 08:05:39 PM »
this is an ideal veg oil conversion car.

open to offers! ;Dneed to sell to part fund the new disco, so sensible offers will be considered ;)
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

geoff

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:37:18 PM »
Hi

If this was a week ago i'd have had a look.
To get round my fuel consumption problem,  i bought a smart car ;D ;D

cheers

Geoff

geoff

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 08:38:35 PM »
how many miles has it done

webby

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 08:48:47 PM »
sorry should have said that she has done 175k, but she drives better, and pulls better than my old disco that had done 135k, but this one does seem to be a bit better cared for!! ;)

webby

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:21:12 PM »
i will have a good look in the light tomorrow, but it all looked ok when i picked it up, it had just been tested so i didnt look too hard, plus it was ebay so i just got in and went!! the boot floor is ok, i checked that, and the sills and innerwings were welded up recently so they are all ok.
 we are near dunbar east lothian (eh42 1sg) if you want to come and have a look, just pm me and ill send you my number etc and you can come have a look.