Wee word of warning watch yer Landys

· 5 · 2075

Scott110

Wee word of warning watch yer Landys
« on: February 11, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »
Came home today to be told my neighbours son and his mates had to chase some dodgy that was hanging over my 6ft driveway gates having a real good look at my enginless 110. he was mid 30s. Shame they never caught him seemingly was running for his life they chased him right out the village towards the industrial estate behind newtongrange. Have had a word with the immediate   houses that this lane backs onto. No point informing the police in this area they are useless even when a crime does take place they dont show up. So we are ready with alternate arrangment, dogs and a chap that does boxing who needs some training  ;D. I actually hope they come back so they learn the hard way. Also heard similar near penecuik.
1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.

Willie-Scott

Re: Wee word of warning watch yer Landys
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »
Scott if you catch him send him down to me please  ::)

jay2578

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 02:04:17 PM »
I`d have a bit of that too!  ;D

Scott110

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 03:49:48 PM »
Scott if you catch him send him down to me please  ::)

LolLol i certanly would not want to be on your bad side willie you aint the smallest of folk if he gets caught we bag him up send him down you can let the guys train on him hehehe.

might be folk after scrap aswell garden is a bit of a gold mine that way the now with stripped down landys etc. Ill be on my guard im hoping he was just some junky after his next fix less likly to come back then after the wee workout he got...my neighbours lads all play football so failry fit and he still outrun 4 of em for a good mile atleast.

1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.