geoffg

Website Photos
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »
Before the website was updated, I could save photos taken by other people for Lauryn's scrap book. I can't seem to do this any more. Any ideas?
Geoff ???

coolcamper55

Re: Website Photos
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:09:36 AM »
Have you tried the right click and save picture? Ofcourse you have silly me :) :)

Maybe its something to do with the change in the format of how the pictures are stored on the web site, Sandy mentioned something about a new Flash type picture format when we lost the gallery a few months back. Sandy is you man me thinks.

Tommy

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 11:16:23 AM »
Geoff,

The photographs are all pulled into one 'slide show' program but, in any case, that's not how you want to do it. The shots were all compressed and you need the originals for Lauryn to get best quality when you print them.

Let me know which shots you need and I will email them to you or, of you need lots, send them on a CD.

Kind regards,

Sandy.

Scott110

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
A method you can use is get the main picture you want central on your browser press F11 to go full screen and then Press CTRL and Print screen button.
Then if you go into paint under accerories and paste think its in Edit at the top of the page. You can then save it as any type of format you want.
Its a last resort but always works as its a image of your desktop.
1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.