Glenmavis RTV Trial 2011

· 5 · 3126

Stirky

Glenmavis RTV Trial 2011
« on: January 23, 2011, 06:42:14 PM »
A good turnout for the 1st event of the new season.
As usual I forgot to thank many of the people involved helping to make the trial happen.
Helping me set out were, Alan Crow & Ann McCandlish, Patrick McAnally, Rory, And Paul McGregor.
On the day Marshalls were, on start, Peter Stewart and Eck, and on the scores, Jenni Taylor, and Ross Thayne.
It was good to see some new faces, with some of the novices putting us old hands to shame.
Well done to Andy Taylor with a score of zero for the day, runner up spot to Colin Robertson on one, and plaudits to Ann McCandlish on her 1st RTV who finished a joint 3rd on a very commendable score of three, along with Bobby Munro and Frank Wolfe.
Hope to see everyone again at Bathgate in April   
Gonnae no dae that

AKM

Re: Glenmavis RTV Trial 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »
Fantastic Day - thanks to all involved and to everyone for their encouragement throughout the day - I think 'beginners luck' along with Allan's re-assurance that Glen would go where ever I sent him :D came into it ;D and to Frank as always for taking lots of pictures, hope to see them on the website soon.
See you soon  ;D
AKM
AKM

Black Sheep

• "should have bought a 90"
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »
I really enjoyed myself and with some of the scores achieved I'm sort of glad I decided to help out instead of compete!  ;D

pepsimax

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 11:08:55 PM »
Sounds like a good day was had by all, well done Ann, great result on your 1st RTV   :)
The only difference between men and boys, is of course the price of their toys !

disco chas

• Old Boy with old toys!!
  • Name: Charlie Cook
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »
Had a great day, [apart from some brain fade] Great site and came home very clean, only 1 bucket of ash to clear after washing the Disco. Well done to site designers and the marshals, great job. Tyre went down due bad seal between tyre and rim.
Photos are great as usual, cheers Frank.

Charlie Cook
Ser 3 2.4
90 200 L reg