alarm immobiliser issues

· 5 · 1439

tambo

alarm immobiliser issues
« on: December 09, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »
im having major problems with the above
the car wont start i assume its the immobiliser stopping it and now the keyfob wont work to switch of the alarm
i had the car running today after fitting a new battery and replacing the fuel line flexipipe between the injectors
sorry i should have said its a disco 300 tdi auto  ???
Lifes Too Short Not To !!!

rangerovering

Re: alarm immobiliser issues
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 04:30:22 PM »
There is a bypass that can be done, someone who knows how to do it will PM you as it is not something that you want on a public forum!

Welcome to the forum!
Steve

tambo

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »
thanx mate im at craking point
Lifes Too Short Not To !!!

piper5

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »
i can't remember the company but have a search round the web or the back of a landy mag theres a firm in england sell bypass plugs and how to bypass the imobiliser and can repair yours by return post

Graeme

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »
if it is any consolation i have the same issues goggled it  found the location pulled the spider stripped re soldered car fired and ran then stopped would not restart spider out again and hard wired it cheap Taiwanese crap i can?t see the point of being more secretive than the masons  no thieving git is going to spend time farting about with this bit of crap mine was a v8 different symptoms to diesel  can crank wont fire  wont crank check fuses first and all other stupid thing you can think of the diesel spider also shuts of the fuel  all is explained when you goggle it hope this helps and does not offend the nervous if the want it they will take it.