Needed!!

· 4 · 1279

Truckster

• Really must fit A/T's..........
Needed!!
« on: November 26, 2010, 03:57:29 PM »
Hi Folks,

I know this is a Landy site, and if anyone objects, i have no problem in this being removed.

Im looking for an Equifleece dogcoat for Honey, my 13yo Lab, if anyone ( or knows of anyone) has one they no longer use. She's finding life in the caravan COLD, and her 'normal' coat is to restricting for her-shes epileptic.

Thanks.
Mel.
Mel ( & canine navigators )
109 Station Wagon-'The Goddess'- Sick Chassis...gutted!!
109 Station Wagon-'Firefly'-in need of tlc!!!
109 Ex-mil Rolling Chassis
Mk5 Blue Oval ( Goddess in training!!)

Radarears

• photo bucket
Re: Needed!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 10:29:58 PM »
Mel,

This might sound daft but I use adult fleeces for my dogs when hill walking.
Cut the arms to a suitable length for the front paws/ legs to go through then zip up.
If you get one with an elasticated draw cord around ( Adult waste) bottom then you can draw it in.
Have used these for years and buy the fleeces from a charity shop.  My collie know knows when his fleece comes out and sits to get it put on :D :D :D

Hope this might help in the short term for you.
Discovery td5 "Monte"

And the registered keeper of a Range Rover 4.0 se

Scott110

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »
Hi
I got these for my 2 springers same idea as reply given its a doggy fleece jumper. Reason i got it is the dog can still be mad and jump through things and wont get snagged up. They dont wear em often get too hot em in but useful if after a walk they are manky and cold for the journey home.
Size wise they are a closer fit but stretch to a extent, You may find if your dog is older and a bit stiffer it be to hard to put on i ahve to fold the girls legs under to get em on. Great company the medacines for the dogs are fantastic. all natural stuff and the price is very reasonable.
http://www.mekuti.co.uk/about.htm
1988 Defender 110 300tdi. Bit of an animal.
1998 Defender 90 300tdi. The new pup.

Truckster

• Really must fit A/T's..........
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
Hi, Thanks for that. Had a look at their website and looks ok. Have ordered a dog jumper for Honey, the Lab and will see how she goes in it. If its not suiting her, i might go for one of them. There's a choice of collies the jumper could fit if need be....apart from Danny...ive a coat ordered for him....28''.. :o :o

Mel. :)
Mel ( & canine navigators )
109 Station Wagon-'The Goddess'- Sick Chassis...gutted!!
109 Station Wagon-'Firefly'-in need of tlc!!!
109 Ex-mil Rolling Chassis
Mk5 Blue Oval ( Goddess in training!!)