Drumclog 14th Nov

· 116 · 30657

Black Sheep

• "should have bought a 90"
Re: Drumclog 14th Nov
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 04:38:09 PM »
Hope you don't mind if a couple more trucks tag along ? as SMC have an adhoc day planned for tomorrow too at Drumclog. Would be nice to put faces to forum names and avatars, also say hello to some old faces.  :) :) :)
Hi Deb's. I think it's been a year since I met you and tam (?) at lamancha.Yet again the jeep was rescued by you in a landi. Somethings never change wherever I go lol  :)

All the best

Ross

goldy66

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2010, 05:50:35 PM »
Hi guys just got landy back together again thats what i call cut it fine i will be traveling north to drumclog not sure of the roads in that area so hope to meet some of you at drumclog/B745 junction I have a Pajero with trailer and light weight hope to follow you guys in if thats ok

tgreer

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
Hi guys just got landy back together again thats what i call cut it fine i will be traveling north to drumclog not sure of the roads in that area so hope to meet some of you at drumclog/B745 junction I have a Pajero with trailer and light weight hope to follow you guys in if thats ok

Theres a link to a map on Page 3 of this thread so you don't get lost. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
1975 Series 3 Land Rover - ex-MOD 109" Hard Top
3.0L V6 Ford Essex

defenderdeb

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
Hi Deb's. I think it's been a year since I met you and tam (?) at lamancha.Yet again the jeep was rescued by you in a landi. Somethings never change wherever I go lol  :)

All the best

Ross

Hey Ross, Tam is well chuffed you even remembered his name,  ;D LOL  ;D He thinks he is finally losing his former title of Mr Deb.  :)

Buffalo Bill

• Name: Bill Conner
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2010, 09:23:56 PM »
OK guys looks like a good crew for tomorrow.

As it stands landie is still in bits, looks like a landie but no brakes or clutch so its a no go im afraid.

So i have cadged a lift with doug. Can anyone spare a seat for my son as we have been going hammer and tong to get the old bus ready with the promise i would take him.

I will bring the wifes car to the site so its only a spare seat for the site we would need.

Sorry to leave it so late but we genuinly thought the car would be sorted.

If a seat is available could you let me now as i dont want to take him and cant get a seat

Thanks in advance Bill
1989 110
1990 90
1988 90
1972 V8 WOOP WOOP

DRH

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2010, 10:05:15 PM »
Bill

It was touch and go today, but I've got the lightweight ready to trailer down in the morning.  It's only got two seats though and the passenger one's taken.  I'm sure someone should be able to help out.

Duncan

Black Sheep

« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2010, 10:52:23 PM »
OK guys looks like a good crew for tomorrow.

As it stands landie is still in bits, looks like a landie but no brakes or clutch so its a no go im afraid.

So i have cadged a lift with doug. Can anyone spare a seat for my son as we have been going hammer and tong to get the old bus ready with the promise i would take him.

I will bring the wifes car to the site so its only a spare seat for the site we would need.

Sorry to leave it so late but we genuinly thought the car would be sorted.

If a seat is available could you let me now as i dont want to take him and cant get a seat

Thanks in advance Bill
Bill, check your e mail but it's sorted  :)
Ross

Buffalo Bill

• Name: Bill Conner
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »
Brilliant thanks he will be pleased didnt want to disapoint him after all the work we have done
1989 110
1990 90
1988 90
1972 V8 WOOP WOOP

Black Sheep

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »
Brilliant thanks he will be pleased didnt want to disapoint him after all the work we have done
What dvd's does he like, give him something to watch whilst I'm being recovered lol

CU tomorrow  :)

jumbo

• drive through car wash landrover style
    • photo bucket
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2010, 11:06:24 PM »
What dvd's does he like, give him something to watch whilst I'm being recovered lol

CU tomorrow  :)
id hope bill senior will have him better trained than that.....junior should be getting the videos ready for youtube :P ps; billy the kid, remember extra batteries, ross is sure to keep you busy ;)
doug
2005 3door freelander td4
1986 90s/w with 200tdi

warning::: any jokes posted by myself come with a health warning!!!!!

Dave T

« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2010, 04:40:29 PM »
What an absolutely superb day out, hope you don't get into too much trouble Ross  ;D ;D

I only got my feet wet twice today ...... without getting out of the car, the puddles were awfully deep.

Loads of photos here for your amusment

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/davetomlin/Off%20Roading/101114%20Drumclog/

1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

Black Sheep

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2010, 06:27:53 PM »
20 mins at the jet wash, lots of newspapers in the footwells! It looked clean when I arrived home lol Still kicking myself for not looking where I was going but the real bummer is my flask has spilt on the video camera and all my footage is now lost. Cameras knackered :(
Really enjoyed myself though and at least I made it further than the gate this time!

All the best

Ross

ruaritreble

• ruariboy
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2010, 06:40:47 PM »
Fantastic day. Thanks to all of those who turned up & to Buffalo Bill for bookin site.
Great way to end a holiday, more pictures of stuck jap trucks & eh erm a fe landies. :-\
Thanks for a tow guys.

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz189/ruariboy/Drumclog/

Karis 110 - The perfect way to get a MTB to the top of the hill.
Power to the pedal!

Myrtle Air Portable - V8
------------------------
MM6IIO
------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/ruariboy

http://s826.photobucket.com/home/ruariboy

jumbo

• drive through car wash landrover style
    • photo bucket
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2010, 06:44:56 PM »
what a laugh and a half guys, thanks very much for a superb day
not very often i get winched out.....but 2 winches at the same time.....and never thought i would need winched out, no i didnt say the motor i meant me myself :-[ :-[

think the jetwash is getting wise though, they had it coned off at both ends tonight, last time i got away with going in the exit. not this time though haha
doug
2005 3door freelander td4
1986 90s/w with 200tdi

warning::: any jokes posted by myself come with a health warning!!!!!

coolcamper55

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
Got a crick in my neck trying to read those sideway shots but liked the piggy back off roading ;)