kayaks for sale.

· 2 · 1260

python

• its not a landrover if it doesn't leak oil.
kayaks for sale.
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »
Hi all, I have two kayaks for sale as we are not getting the time to use them. One is an Approach Dagger Expedition 10 single general purpose kayak.  A rounded hull kayak with white water and river running capabilities but also suitable for those wanting to explore calm rivers, estuaries, lakes and more. The forgiving hull design combined with a spacious and comfortable cockpit area will allow hours or even days of fun. A unique feature of the Dagger Approach is the retractable skeg. The skeg is a fixed fin that can be lowered to aid directional control, very useful on flat water trips. When you want more turning ability just raise the skeg. The kayak is supplied with a comfortable fixed moulded and padded seat, padded backrest, fixed thigh grips, adjustable pedal footrest, retractable skeg, drain bung, rear foam bulkhead and hatch to keep your kit dry, end handles and security attachment point.  The kayak is a stunning bright yellow colour and is fondly known as the Yellow Peril.  ?350

The second is an Ocean Kayak Malibu 2  The most compact, lightweight tandem sit-on-top sold. Designed for affordable family adventure in a variety of water conditions. Stable and versatile with patented seating for one or two plus a small child or pet.  The kayak is blue.  ?350
this is the kayak online pic.

Both items are in really good condition, just the usual occasional scuff on the bottom.  I also have 2 x 2piece paddles for sale at ?20 each.  Various life jackets for sale too.

07872614867. located in dundee.
my name, JON
disco 200 tdi,
disco 300 tdi
110 v8
3 x freelanders td4
1965 series 2a 109 crewcab.
series 3 on galvy chassis
disco 200 tdi,
disco 3.9 v8 lpg
disco 3,9. no lpg????

amature radio callsign MM6MIS

python

• its not a landrover if it doesn't leak oil.
Re: kayaks for sale.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 03:41:39 PM »
going on ebay in a week or so,. forgot to say i pilot the sit on kayak myself so most people can also.
my name, JON
disco 200 tdi,
disco 300 tdi
110 v8
3 x freelanders td4
1965 series 2a 109 crewcab.
series 3 on galvy chassis
disco 200 tdi,
disco 3.9 v8 lpg
disco 3,9. no lpg????

amature radio callsign MM6MIS