2010 Perthshire cancelled

· 2 · 2917

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
2010 Perthshire cancelled
« on: June 27, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »
It is with deep regret that the organisers of the Scottish Perthshire Hill Rally have to announce the cancellation of the 2010 event. The number of paid entries received by the closing date is significantly short of the minimum number required to run the event.

We are extremely greatful to all those who helped promote and sponsor the event, and to those who have submitted entries. We would like to recognise the support that the competitors have given us, and thus will return the full entry fee, and waive the administration fee given in the the regulations.

We have delayed this public announcement so we can inform all the competitors, sponsors & land-owners before they could hear via a third party.

Competitors have be given the opportunity to transfer their entries (and entry fee) to the Borders Hill Rally, and placed at the front of the queue. Once entries open, the club will refund the difference, again without an admin fee.

[Competitors wishing to transfer their entry to the Borders must have informed Janis (entries (at) scottish-hillrally.co.uk) before Tuesday 29th June else we will be assumed they want their money back.]

On a personal note, I would like to thank all those who have put in an awful lot of time, effort (and, in some cases, money) to helping create this unique event.

(I am also working on an alternative event -- a two-day comp safari -- but it will be a few days before I know if we can provide something for you....)

bobby

• www.gemm4x4.co.uk
Re: 2010 Perthshire cancelled
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 09:53:18 PM »

thats not good news bud

bobby
We drive the landrovers, we brake the landrovers, I fix the landrovers. GEMM 4X4 LTD workshop@gemm4x4.co.uk,, slrocchairman at gmail.com