SLROC Dinner Dance - 17th February 2024

· 2 · 788

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
SLROC Dinner Dance - 17th February 2024
« on: November 04, 2023, 06:32:01 PM »
Dear SLROC Club Members,

I am pleased and excited to invite you, your family and friends to our Annual Dinner Dance on the 17th of February at The Castlecary House Hotel, Castlecary Road, Castlecary G68 0HD.

As well as a 3 course meal, we will have a live Ceilidh Band so you can dance the night away.   During the evening we will also be holding our annual raffle.   If you are able to donate a prize please let Dougie Thomson or myself know.   (George and Mags McLay have kindly said any prizes can be left at GEMM 4x4 in Larbert)

Tickets are only £30 for adults and £15 for a Kids meal.

For full details, and to book your tickets, please click HERE https://www.tickettailor.com/events/scottishlandroverownersclub/1055785 .   You will also find information about our special discounted room rate for Bed & Breakfast which can only be obtained by phoning the Castlecary House Hotel reception.

Also, please check out our new "SLROC Members Updates" Facebook page HERE.   This page is only open to active members of SLROC and you will need your Club Membership number to register.   Here we plan to have more detailed information on the various club events happening throughout 2024, making them available to all member and move away from the individual chat groups currently in use.   Hopefully this will allow us to keep everyone better informed.

If you have not yet renewed your Membership, it is not too late!  Use one of the renewal emails sent to you recently, or please click HERE.

I look forward to seeing soon.

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Pugh
SLROC - Chairman

dean.pugh@me.com
07590 696 400

PastedGraphic-6.png

www.slroc.co.uk

Unsubscribe from mailing list.
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr