Wheels cab roof and 2.25 engine

· 2 · 845

Rogan

• Name: Joshua Blodwell
Wheels cab roof and 2.25 engine
« on: May 09, 2022, 11:59:18 AM »
Hi, my absolute maven of a sister and her awful boyfriend have cleared my parents garage within a month after my mum died. Lets just say i have some family problems atm.

But this is great for yous, because they left a bunch of 'worthless' land rover parts sitting on the drive in the rain.

https://imgur.com/a/mCMKvfZ

I have

1 defender truck cab that needs a the paint stripped and some fixings.

1 defender heated windscreen in frame, terminals on bottom edge, left, center, and middle; pilkington and basically unused. I think it's post 2002, dual zone, negative centre. Bit of a sad story to how I got that one but...

4 original defender rostyle wheels with those cheap chinese milpattern tyres on them.

Ive got an s2 catflap and matching tailgate blocking access to my lawnmower in my own back yard.

I have a defender or disco steering column kicking about as well, cos i was going to do a power steering conversion on my wagon. Sadly the removals guy decided a p38 steering pump was worth robbing so thats gone.

And probably some other parts.

Couple of burst locks there, pedals and boxes from a 2a. Stuff.

Glass in the window tops is... um... usable.

I have a nice little 2.25 petrol 3 bearing engine i bought to rebuild but the cow stole my bloody engine crane so i cant move it. Afaik its complete but she also robbed my engine stand so i cant really check. That can be had for whatever i paid for it, 315 iirc. Its from a forward control said the seller, but is a fairly standard s2a lump that would be easily converted. Serial number 23700814A

All has to be picked up from crosslee near glasgow airport. I dont want money for the stuff, ( except the engine, id be pissed to find that on fleabay the next day) but if you feel like you have money to give I like to support ardgowan hospice or any of the childrens hospices in scotland, so a donation to any of those would help cheer me up about my horrible family.

Imagine coming home after your mum died to watch hours of people trying to find the keys to your baby so they could drive it away, sell it, and be entirely protected by scottish criminal law. Its like that.

Dont worry though, i buy everything from ebay and paypal, so they are going to die when they find out they gave a garage full of parts and fixings to a clearance crew. What a pain in the arse thats going to be to take to court, hey ho.

Aanyway, parts, bring a trailer or a bloody crane or something. I can give part ir serial numbers but obviously im in a bit of a funk right now, and not feeling particularly proactive. Pita.

All i want to keep there are the wheel and tyre next to the wall, cos thats my spare.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:55:24 AM by Rogan »

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Re: Wheels cab roof and 2.25 engine
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 07:44:42 PM »
I'd like the S2 catflap and tailgate please, more than happy to provide a solid donation to a Hospice.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....