AGM High Tea 5th Feb 2022

· 4 · 1052

hunter

AGM High Tea 5th Feb 2022
« on: September 12, 2021, 07:19:54 PM »
Good evening members I had had a few enquiries regarding the High Tea.........so here is the information

Menu

Carrot & lentil soup

Slower cooked tender scotch beef in rich gravy, puff pastry lid, creamy mash, garden peas, honey glazed carrots.
Breaded fish 'n' chips, garden peas, tartar sauce & lemon.
Rigatoni, mature cheddar cheese sauce, parsley crumb & garlic bread.

Scones, jam and cream
Selection of home baking
Freshly brewed tea & coffee

£25pp
£12.50 children (will confirm menu)

Also a cheese board at the cost of £25 ( serves 8) can be pre ordered & paid by yourself before the date above.

The reason behind the High Tea the hotel can serve High tea if ( let's hope not) covid restrictions happen again, you
Should all of received the invitation along with your magazine regarding booking a room if you require please do
this as soon as you can as they are reserved for a short time before they release them to the public.

Any questions please get intouch
Stephanie

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
Re: AGM High Tea 5th Feb 2022
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 10:17:36 PM »
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

Dean

AGM & Prize Giving - 5th February 2022
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 07:11:52 PM »
Good evening,

Our actual AGM and Prize Giving is go ahead as planned.

As previously announced, our annual Prize Giving & AGM will be held on the 5th of February 2022 at The Grange Manor, Glensburgh Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8BX.

Of course the Prize Giving and AGM are free to attend for all Club Members, however we hope you will join us for High Tea, which is £25 per Adult & £12.50 per Child

3:30 - 4:30pm AGM
5 - 7pm High Tea
7:30pm onwards Prize Giving

The hotel has confirmed that they can put on a seated indoor event that meets the necessary guidelines.    Nearer the time we will confirm any specific requirements around Lateral Flow Tests, Masks, Seating, Social Distancing, etc, etc

Any Club Members with any business to put before the AGM should get that to our Club Secretary, Billy Phillips before the 21st of January 2022.   Please send any business as an email to billslwt@hotmail.com

To book your tickets for High Tea, please go to https://www.tickettailor.com/events/scottishlandroverownersclub/579822/
If you have previously booked a ticket and paid for your High Tea(s) but feel you no longer wish to attend, please let me know ASAP and I will happily arrange a refund.

As ever, we look forward to seeing you at the event, and if not this one, perhaps one of our days out during the year.

Best regards & take care,

Dean

Dean Pugh
SLROC - Chairman
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 07:16:53 PM by Dean »
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech

MM6 RRP

Dean

Re: AGM, High Tea & Prize Giving - 5th Feb 2022
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 11:02:37 AM »
AGM, High Tea & Prize Giving

I’m looking forward to seeing you this afternoon when we can celebrate a fantastic 2021 and look forward to 2022.

As this is an indoor, social event, can I please remind all attending to ensure that have carried out a recent Coronavirus Layeral Flow Test as per the current Scottish Government Advice https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/

See you soon,

Dean
SLROC Chairman
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech

MM6 RRP