Freelander TD4 (2005) FOR SALE - Project

· 1 · 837

DRH

Freelander TD4 (2005) FOR SALE - Project
« on: April 16, 2018, 09:42:20 AM »
As above

I have a 2005 Freelander Freestyle TD4 for sale - that has an intermittent cutting out issue.  I bought it with this fault as a run around/project a wee while ago, but I'm not getting time to get round to sorting it out.   Starts and idles ok and will drive on the road really well before unpredictably cutting out and won't restart.  .  Let it sit for a few minutes then it'll fire up again and drive on for another wee while.   It's fuel related as it comes up as a fuel Rail plausibility fault on my scanner but it's had quite a few components changed so it might just be something simple now like a blockage somewhere.

It's high in the miles (177k) but is pretty clean and is mot'd till the end of August.  One owner before me and pretty much all the service history is there for it with V5 and 2 keys.  Phone me for more information about what's been done in the way of trying to sort it.

Because of other things going on at present, I just can't get the time to spend on it, so will either sell it or park it up but rather not do that as it would only lie getting nothing done to it.

£675 and can be seen in Larbert - 07990 512006

Duncan