For sale - 90 external cage and a few other bits

· 1 · 696

stanlee

• Name: Dave Low
For sale - 90 external cage and a few other bits
« on: April 24, 2017, 05:43:45 PM »
I've reconverted my 90 from a challenge class type truck back to a standard pickup so various bits and pieces are now for sale (but not the 90 itself). I'd rather it all went together and will first try to sell it as a job lot. This is what's included:

- External cage with spare wheel hub on the back, which could be removed easily enough. The front section is removable, so if you want to retain standard front wings, you'd not fit that part and would cut off the stubs. The bottom of the front legs are bolted to the bulkhead outriggers and those brackets are included, I just forgot to include them in the photo. The cage needs a rub down and paint.
- Angled front wings and modified inner wings
- Chequer plate wing tops to fit the cage
- Long travel Terrafirma shocks - I think they're +4" but I'm not sure. The rears are a bit bent because they're actually front shocks that were used with a non-standard upper shock mount on the rear, so the axle movement has bent the bottoms, but they work ok.
- Front and rear extended springs
- Front and rear dislocation cones
- Extended front shock turrets
- 4 extended poly bump stops

In all honesty, I don't know what it's worth, but will consider sensible offers. It's no problem at all if you want to come and have a look. Located in Stirling. If the photos don't show here, PM me with your email address and I'll send them.

Dave - 07990 618662