Defender 90 TDCI for sale

· 2 · 1157

elegia

Defender 90 TDCI for sale
« on: December 03, 2016, 09:10:52 PM »
Defender 90 TDCI 2.4, 57 plate, 102600 miles, in good but not perfect condition. I have used this for Green Laning, but not been hard Off-Roading or to Pay and Play sites.

It has had some recent work done in the last month: all brakes serviced (new pads and discs on the rear), genuine ERG valve fitted and front wheel bearing done. New filters done and oil changed. The tyres and wheels are less than one year old, so loads of tread and wheels are excellent (all 5 bought at the same time - Cooper AT3s on black modulars). MOT is July and last test had no advisory notifications.

There is a genuine Land Rover tow bar fitted and has chequer plate wing tops and sill protection. I believe these to be factory fitted (good quality and professionally fitted). There is also a fully functional CB radio fitted and Jate Rings on the front (recovery points), so it is Green Lane ready. There is an aftermarket alarm/ immobiliser fitted which is Thatcham rated.

There is some light scratching to on the body (not vast), please see pictures. The scratching is only to the lacquer and not into the paint. There is also some corrosion on one of the capping strips between the back panel and tub on the right hand side. Otherwise the body work is very good with no dents at all.

The chassis is also very good, but some surface rust on the outside of the rear crossmember, this is superficial.

The roof is straight, dent free but there is a lot of peeling of the paintwork on the very top. No corrosion at all.

The rear windscreen wiper does not work, neither does the heated rear window (they have never worked in my ownership and as my last few Land Rovers had neither, I didn't miss them!). The rear washer jet works as it should.

There are two rear seats fitted, one either side and off set (so the legs can stretch out), and side facing. They fold up when not in use. They are not seat belted (this is legal as they are side facing).

Gears, high and low ratio and differential lock work perfectly.

When the engine is cold is can run slightly unevenly, this is only when cold and idling. When warm or running is fine - I just "live with it".

As mentioned above the EGR and MAF have been replaced with genuine parts, on switching off a slight audible "wiggly wiggly wiggly" ( the best onomatopoeia I can do!) can be heard, this is the ERG valve cleaning, it does not affect any performance and seems to work as it should.

Happy to answer questions, show around or test drive.

£9200

elegia

Re: Defender 90 TDCI for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 05:11:27 PM »
Now Sold