Organised pay and play day

· 4 · 1377

chrislightweight

Organised pay and play day
« on: November 24, 2016, 11:48:40 AM »
I attended the green road day at kielder and enjoyed it (i may make the day at garelochhead depending on work)

Has there ever been club days organised at drumclog or somewhere similar ? id like to try something more challenging and ive been before on bikes but i wouldnt want to just turn up in the landy incase i got stuck

Any thoughts ?

OldJocksRustbucket

Re: Organised pay and play day
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »
Hi Chris
Yes Kielder was a good weekend, the club runs RTV events that you would find interesting and certainly more challenging, keep an eye out for the new 2017 calendar and it will show where the events are dates etc.

I think garelochead will be good take the day off, less stress!!  perhaps  8)
Jock

yellodisco

• Name: Alan Griffith
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 12:41:55 AM »
hi Chris, there are occasionally days out organised to P&P sites - no reason why anyone cant pick up the mantle and organise one.
The club does run 2 or 3 "driving days" during the year which usually have some more challenging terrain available, and plenty of recovery on hand for anyone that gets too ambitious.
Or, as Jock suggests, why not get along to an RTV (Road Taxed Vehicle ) trial - that will test you and your motors ability in a fun environment.
Regards, Alan

chrislightweight

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »
Thanks for the replys id like to do some rtvs but again i always seem to be working !!