lurch032003

Hi due to probably my bad luck and health I'm struggling to get my current Diesel 2.25 fixed and have missed using my Landy since dec and she is due her mot come August so I'm in need and hope some kind person out there can help me with a working condition diesel 2.25 for cheap or free and able to deliver also if possible to west Calder area .
Many thanks in advance
John
Ps please pm or leave message here as on most times throughout the day.

mark ross

Re: Im in need of help please, Needed 2.25 diesel engine cheap or free
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 06:08:18 PM »
Av a 2.25 unknown condition tho based in falkirk

lurch032003

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »
Av a 2.25 unknown condition tho based in falkirk

Hi Ross ,
Its a diesel yes? Do you know if it works Atall as I'm physically not up to putting in a unknown but would off if health was better mate if there is anyway you could check I really would appriciate it, also how much is anther question and would you be able to deliver or have a engine hoist at your end to put in back of my mothers car???
Cheers
John

mark ross

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:50:11 PM »
Had a check at yard turns over by hand unknown condition tho diesel  it is if any good send me a pm

lurch032003

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »
Had a check at yard turns over by hand unknown condition tho diesel  it is if any good send me a pm
Hi mark I sent you a PM as someone else contacted me about one and just waiting to hear back from them about getting it but thankyou very much mark your a saint to check and offer.
Thanks
John