forsale - clear out and cheap rims

· 12 · 2492

top drive

• They gave me an MOT - fools
forsale - clear out and cheap rims
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
before i strip the tires off and weigh them in any use to anyone.

got 4 white(could do with a paint)  5.5" landy wheels  1 good tire , two cracked with good tread and one bald. .

got 3 black and 2 silver disco steelies - 4 knackered tires - 2 flat and cracked the other 2 bald

£= a bottle of punk IPA  for each set ;)

Defender grill mount panel , blue with defender sticker in the centre. - £10 all tabs in good nick , probably could do with a paint if you were building a show truck otherwise nicely patina'd to fit in with your landy ;)

aftermarket grill in black - £10

looks like that but black - can do propper photos if anyones interested.

19j fan cowl - £ beer + free radiator and oil cooler - doesnt leak but really its scrap :D
19J airbox, £10
19j Slam panel top plate and rad mount brackets - £10

pair of blue 4 point harnesses - cobra. out of date. - free for collection if you have any use for them.

standard defender black bumper - again patina'd - 10 quid

most of a disco 1 3 door body and interior before i weigh that in also. - if you need any parts let me know and ill let you know if i still have it and we can work summat out.

pair of monroe adventure shock absorbers -standard length for a 90 , 6 months use on the car.  again beer if there any use to you.

Located near westhill , aberdeen. - can post smaller items at cost. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:31:47 PM by top drive »
`87 ninety - full rebuild with 11l 200tdi conversion ,2 inch lift and 13 inch shocks and relevent protection/sliders./ dislocation cones

Goes like a stabbed rat.

cenemc

Re: forsale - clear out and cheap rims
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 03:54:36 PM »
I would be interested in the "got 4 white(could do with a paint)  5.5" landy wheels"
But I am in West Lothian, so difficult to get them and the beer to you unless someone is coming this way and is willing to help?

top drive

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 04:03:38 PM »
unfortuantly im really stuck with collection only on the big items , Im tied up for at least the next month due to our wedding.....im already in the dog house for leaving it till tuesday for our wedding car (the ninety) to go for MOT ! 
`87 ninety - full rebuild with 11l 200tdi conversion ,2 inch lift and 13 inch shocks and relevent protection/sliders./ dislocation cones

Goes like a stabbed rat.

Oli Y

• Name: Oliver Young
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 01:48:48 PM »
I'll be heading from ABZ to edinburgh later in the month (sometime around 21st ish) if thats of any use? Can pick em up Cenemc if you can pick up from edinburgh?

cenemc

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
I'll be heading from ABZ to edinburgh later in the month (sometime around 21st ish) if thats of any use? Can pick em up Cenemc if you can pick up from edinburgh?

Yes please, Oli Y.
Collection form Edinburgh is easy.
Just now need to get "a bottle of punk IPA" to Top Drive
Do you do PayPal Top Drive? (I could send it "as a gift" so you don't have to pay)

top drive

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 03:18:36 PM »
i know oli y well - hes a partner in landy related escapades up here in the north. ill pass the rims onto him if you want and you two can sort it out at the edinburgh end.

Goes like a stabbed rat.

top drive

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 03:19:09 PM »
oh and harness' and grill are gone

Goes like a stabbed rat.

cenemc

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 04:03:57 PM »
i know oli y well - hes a partner in landy related escapades up here in the north. ill pass the rims onto him if you want and you two can sort it out at the edinburgh end.

OK!
 Oli Y, buy that man a beer! and I will sort out with you.

top drive

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 06:09:31 PM »
Ill grab some photos of the wheels for you tonight make sure they are ok for you

Goes like a stabbed rat.

Oli Y

• Name: Oliver Young
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:05 PM »
No worries, will drop you a messge closer to the time

top drive

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 12:33:30 PM »

best tire on the top one - thats the only one that looks to be not cracked - its a 205/r80.

all the rest are un roadworthy. - the other picture is of the worst tire - its bald and split to hell.

Goes like a stabbed rat.

cenemc

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 02:57:36 PM »
They look fine for me.
If Oli Y can bring them down please.
Thanks.