VERY VERY P~~~D OFF LANDY OWNER

· 8 · 1839

hovis

• Life is like a mud pit you can't see what's coming
  • Name: Richard Brown
VERY VERY P~~~D OFF LANDY OWNER
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:58:48 PM »
how bad is this!

i bought a 110 from Ebay :D :D :D :D. the place bought it from is up in Cruden Bay (north Aberdeen). when i went to see the 110 it was only needing 2 new injector pipes and it would drive onto my trailer. my first ever 110 was paid for and all mine ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i told the guy im in the middle of moving back from Dubai to the mother land would i be able to store it at his garage? answer ~YES no problem it will be fine here~.

i called him #sorry my trailer is f##### would you be able to take the 110 up to me (54 miles) and i will pay you. Answer #YES no problem# great i go back to dubai to sort stuff thinking she was up the road and i would see her when i got back to the mother land.

i come home 8 weeks later NO 110. called the guy # sorry i sold my truck# OK i will arrange to have my trailer fixed and come collect it would it be ok to prolong the pick up until i have  a road going trailer answer # yes no problem#. great. me thinking just give him a wee bit cash for storage he has be good to me.

finally get to pick it up to find. parts missing

prop shafts
throttle cable
injector pipes (to 2 left)
sump in the back
stub axle caps missing all 4
hand brake
a plate from the gear box
exhaust
few other parts

all gone.
explanation!!!!??????  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

# answer I know nothing about it any one could have taken the parts#

OH YES AND PUT ALL THE  bolts in the back of the 110 and clean up after themselves............ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:52:14 PM by Admin »
05 D3 TDV6
98 disco 300TDI
90 110 200tdi
89 90 2.5 turbo

lurch032003

Re: VERY VERY PIS~~~D OFF LANDY OWNER
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:04:49 PM »
Sounds like a doggy bloke , check he hasn't sold them on the bay ? Hope he was willing to compensate for the loss if items while he was in charge if keeping it "safe" bar that I don't blame you for feeling peed off not something I would want to happen to me I hope you are able to sort it out.

hovis

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:08:51 PM »
he said it was nothing to do with him it was my landy, left at my own risk he was a top class D##K.

not to worry the old girl is home safe and sound. years of happy time to wash away the bad. :D :D
05 D3 TDV6
98 disco 300TDI
90 110 200tdi
89 90 2.5 turbo

lurch032003

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
Glad you got it home safe , now its time to get your pad out and make a list of to dos and needed sounds like you will be kept busy fir a while I may have a set of injector pipes of a diesel 2/1-4 engine if any good to you and if you post up what's missing you might find others who may be able to sell or part with items to help you rebuild her , anyways hope you get it running soon .
If the injector pipes are of the type you need mail me your address and will post them to you foc

hovis

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:22:57 PM »
 :) she will be ripped to the bones and rebuilt.
the list will be rather long so its good to know there is proper good folk in the world (landy lover world). not sure if that pipes will fit the 200tdi i will check and let you know. cheers.

05 D3 TDV6
98 disco 300TDI
90 110 200tdi
89 90 2.5 turbo

lurch032003

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 10:50:08 PM »
They won't fit a 200tdi mate totally different sorry to say but sure there's folk out there who may be able to help , just a case of listing and asking and see if there out there if not its the bay search etc anyways good luck on your build .

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:25:25 PM »
Bad news and a shame to be treated like that.  Good luck with the rebuild.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

aqms987

Re: VERY VERY P~~~D OFF LANDY OWNER
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »
 Sounds like well worth a visit to the Police, it would appear that a notifiable crime has taken place which would at least merit a visit from the Police.
 This might concentrate the mind of the alleged perpetrator. He might well have a "history" to go with his brass neck. At least it might spoil his day