Disco 1/RRC bull bar (£free) and wheel arch spats (£50) Defender A-bar (£10)

· 4 · 1120

konads

Having a bit of a clear out at the moment...

Got a set of bull bars that came with an RRC I bought. Would also fit a disco 1. I'll never use them, but they're actually in pretty decent nick so it would be a shame to scrap them. £Free if you come and collect.

Also got a brand new set of Disco 1 3-door wheel arch extension. Presumably would also fit a 3-door RRC, though it would be fairly sacrilege! Brand new, never been used. I bought them from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Discovery-Wide-Wheel-Arches-5dr-50mm-/251496660737?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8e5e7f01
So description is as-per that except it's for a 3-door.

They've been lying around the shed a couple of years, so they have a few scratches and scrapes. All fixings included. £50.

Items are located in Montrose, can be brought to Dundee if someone local wants either of them.

Cheers,
Andy
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:17:54 PM by konads »

eforbes

• Name: Forbes Davies
Re: Disco 1/RRC bull bar (£free) and wheel arch spats (£50)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 10:47:10 PM »
Hi Andy i would like the bull bars if thats okay with you ? I'm in Kirriemuir so not far away, i may also have a friend that would be interested in the wheel arches !

Thanks

Forbes

konads

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 10:14:56 AM »
Nice one, I'll send you a pm.

konads

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 08:17:27 PM »
Bull bars and spats still lying about if anyone wants them...

Also have a Defender A-bar needing a home. It's got about a million coats of NATO green on, so would need a repaint unless you happen to have an ex-mil 90/110! It's in decent enough condition though.

After £10 for it, it's in Dundee.