Wanted Disco td5 tow bar

· 5 · 487

azzer22

• Name: aaron
Wanted Disco td5 tow bar
« on: December 11, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »
Wanted disco td5 towbar I have had a look and can get one for £40 just seeing if there are any cheaper ones out there? Thanks

Alan Mc

Re: Wanted Disco td5 tow bar
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
Hi - got one sitting in the garage minus the towball.  Yours for £15?  Alan, 07771 966699

KonZektt

• Name: Graeme Sherman
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
and i have a brand new towball
regards kz

camperman

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 06:24:15 PM »
Please ensure you fit a tow ball that is suitable for your intended use.
If towing a caravan with an AL-KO stabiliser hitch you must fit an extended neck tow ball. It is mandatory! carries a fine and points on your license if plod catch you with the wrong type plus it is safety critical!!! - the caravan can / does become detached with very messy consequences. As a caravan service engineer I have seen the results of incorrect tow balls all too often.

Happy towing

Neil

KonZektt

• Name: Graeme Sherman
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
on checking today i have two  for sale   one with no marks on it and the other has stamp casting numbers . this one was purchased with a new land rover bracket (adj height one ) and was replaced with a 3.5 ton towing jaw.
the last time i was stopped by plod was on behalf of vosa they were only interested in the breakaway cable fitted and the tyre condition. the were not interested in the hitch or even the wear on it.
regards kz