Scottish game fair

· 5 · 1586

ttuck3r

• The older I get the faster I was...
  • Name: Tommy

Malc

Re: Scottish game fair
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
Yes I saw that one Tommy. There was a wee selection of nice ones there - I liked the rangie.
Disco 300tdi
Defender 90 V8

Daveb1971

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 09:08:53 PM »
Yes the Range Rover and my South African Series 3 LWB are both from South of the border and  members of this club, the weather this year was the complete reverse of last year vertual wall to wall sunshine which helped the crowds flock in, there are more photo's on the Series 2 forum which also shows the 2A and another Series 1 which attended

David
If you wanted it yesterday why not wait and ask me for it tomorrow

ttuck3r

• The older I get the faster I was...
  • Name: Tommy
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »
I had a look around the Land rover club Natal (Kwazulu) Landy and range rover really smart, my Dad who is still in SA has one very similar but not been an enthusiast he doesn't know much about it or even what engine is in it.. The weather was great when i was there on Fri a lot better from previous years..

Daveb1971

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
Hi Tucker,

The South African Land Rover currently has a three main bearing petrol engine out of a 1974/5 SWB CKD kit, I do not know when the transplant took place except it must have been before the end of 1986 when she left the land of her birth or should that be the land where she was assembled, lots of interest all weekend and many of her countrymen came for a chat

David
If you wanted it yesterday why not wait and ask me for it tomorrow