Ripon to Edinburgh/Glasgow

· 8 · 878

wildwoodflower

• Name: Kathy
Ripon to Edinburgh/Glasgow
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:04:23 AM »
Does anyone happen to be visiting or passing Ripon, Yorks, on their way back home? I may have five steel Series wheels (just the wheels, no tyres) that need to be collected and would rather reward a member with fuel/beer coupons than engage a courier.
I live in Edinburgh but am frequently in Glasgow and can collect depending on your whereabouts and movements.
Here's hoping.
Kathy

Tomm_Watt

• Name: Tomm Watt
Re: Ripon to Edinburgh/Glasgow
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 11:20:23 AM »
just to bad this was not last week  i was past Rippon on sunday    this weekend it is mid wales and i am in Edinburgh     (the meadows) at least once a wee
regards tom

prof-pat-pending

• Name: nick
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 11:22:20 AM »
if you can get them picked up from ripon and dropped in appleby or penrith i will drop them off in glasgow or edinburgh no probs  ;)
life is but a journey from birth to death - why rush ?
run a series landie and take your time
http://cumbriaclassiclandrovers.createaforum.com/index.php

wildwoodflower

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 01:51:44 PM »
Thanks, Tom, what a pity the timing wasn't right. Thank you. Nick -  I can't get them dropped off, but thank you for the kind offer. Kathy

Ripped007

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 07:33:16 PM »
If all else fails try Paisley Couriers. They tend to be really cheap.

Bob

Jonny B

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »
Hi, I live about 5 minutes from ripon, if you still need the wheels collecting I could bring them to any of the SCCC comp safari events if thats any help?
Cheers, Jonathan

DRH

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »
I've got loads of steel series/defender rims (with tyres) in Stirling that I need rid off - if they're any good to you you can have them - save going to Ripon

Duncan

P.s for anyone else interested I've got Disco 1 steels, alloys, and RR Classic rostyle steels with reasonable tyres must be about 30 assorted tyres and wheels - make me an offer.  Fed up looking at them - so they won't cost much

wildwoodflower

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
Hi Duncan, cor, yes please! I need five lwb Series - 5.5 x 16 -  is that possible? K