Range Rover Classic Leather Seats for Sale

· 2 · 1651

blackboilersuit

Range Rover Classic Leather Seats for Sale
« on: January 27, 2013, 08:15:22 PM »
Set of brown leather seats from a RRC. I bought them with the intention of fitting them into my Disco. I'm so busy with other things at the present that it would be months before I got round to doing anything with them and I'm getting fed up tripping over them in the dining room so they're up for sale. They are brown leather and need a good clean. Other than that the leather is in good nick and there are no tears or other damage, there is a small amount of cracking but it's fairly minor and as you'd expect for any used leather seats. The front seats are electric adjustment (not memory) and have seat heaters but no switches fitted. All the electrics are untested and the connector plugs have been cut off the motors. I paid £50 for them so that's what I'm selling them for ONO. Part exchange (cash either way depending on what you have) for any of the following. Disco 1 load space cover in beige, 2x disco steel wheels, Insa turbo dakar tyres in 235/70/16.
I'm in Hamilton. Drop me a PM if you're interested and I'll get back to you asap. Sorry for not posting a phone number but my shifts are all over the place and I can't answer my mobile at work.
cheers
Stewart

ally-74

Re: Range Rover Classic Leather Seats for Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:20:04 AM »
Hi mate not interested in your seats but I do have disco steel wheels and a load space blind in beige that you can have for £40